Conference Dates: September 02 - 03, 2015
(AIRO Group of Hotels)
114 Michalakopoulo,Athens, Greece
The International Conference on Sustainable Development 2015 Greece is jointly presented by International Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Law (ICIRL), Centre for Research in Social Justice and Policy (CRSJP) at Laurentian University and Ontario International Development Agency (OIDA) in Canada.
Last Day to submit Abstract / Paper / Presentation - August 10, 2015
Last date to Issue Notification of acceptance - August 15, 2015
Last date to submit final paper and authors' registration - August 20, 2015
Abstracts/Papers, acceptances issued on a rolling basis until August 15, 2015.
Please submit your Abstract/Paper early as possible
The Conference consists of four main sessions:
(1) Sustainable Social and Human Development - SSHD
(2) Human Rights and Good Governance - HRGG
(3) Sustainable Development - SD
(4) Coupled Human-Environmental Systems (Balancing Ecology & Economy)
This conference has the following objectives:
• to provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for practitioners and academics;
• to foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, academics, and practitioners;
• to propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, sociopolitical, cultural, and institutional changes;
• to allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research results about all aspects of sustainable human and social development;
• to discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted; and
• to find global partners for future business or research collaborations.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content and relevance to the conference. Full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. Accepted full papers will be published in the refereed OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development.
Prospective authors are invited to submit extended abstract or full text paper including results, tables, figures and references. Please send full text paper (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com
Conference abstracts will be published as OIDA Conference Abstracts (ISSN: 1923:6670). All accepted full papers will also be published in the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development ISSN: 1923-6654 (print) and ISSN 1923-6662 (online).
Accepted papers will be indexed in SSRN, EBSCO and AMICUS, Library and Archives Canada’s database to ensure their permanent preservation for present and future generations.
All submitted full papers will have opportunity to be considered for publication in the OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development. The selection will be carried out during the review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision will be made based on peer review reports.
For more information, please contact:
Ontario International Development Agency Inc
Corporate Office, 364 Moffatt Pond Court
Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 0C7, Canada.
Tel: + 1 613 612 7615