Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2014 MAESA meeting to be held at the University of Maryland College Park on March 29, 2014.
Please find the link to registration by visiting our homepage: http://www.esa.org/midatlantic2/ and clicking on the Registration tab under Conference Information
For full consideration please submit your abstract by March 1st. You can edit your abstract at any time, up to March 14th. You can also re-enter the registration page and pay at a later date.
We have been planning a number of exciting activities:
- A tour of the University of Maryland golf course on Friday night, that will feature the many ways that they incorporate sustainable solutions for water management and biodiversity.
- A tour of the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center on Sunday morning.
- A Saturday filled with interesting presentations (including two keynotes: David Inouye and Ann Bartuska) and stimulating conversation.
- A Saturday night Banquet featuring Al Todd from the Chesapeake Bay Alliance.
- And a graduate student outing.
Registration includes breakfast and lunch Saturday March 29th.
We look forward to seeing you in College Park!
Stephanie Yarwood, 2014 Branch Chair
Sponsored by University of Maryland Department of Environmental Science and Technology
Stephanie Yarwood, PhD
University of Maryland
Department of Environmental Science and Technology
1109 H.J. Patterson Hall
College Park, Maryland 20742-5825
Tel: 301 405 1345